The new Atlas G7 will bring a new level of performance, comfort, efficiency and sustainability to your business. Our smallest oil-injected rotary screw compressor gives you immediate benefits in 4 areas: duty cycle, cost of ownership, oil carry-over and noise level. We reinvented out smallest rotary screw compressor.
Atlas Copco Model G 7 – The Superior workshop Compressor
G 7 Features By the Numbers
G 7 model oil-injected rotary screw compressor has the highlight features of being efficient, productive, quiet and clean.
5: An extremely low oil carry-over of 5 ppm helps protect your equipment and your products from oil contamination.
61: – The G 2-7 operates at 61-67 decibels, which makes it a safe and comfortable point-of-use companion. No sound attenuation or separate compressor room required.
24/7: – No need for cool-down periods because the G 2-7 can run around the clock.
46°C: – The G 2-7 can function reliably in ambient temperatures of up to 46°C.
Add it all up and you get an oil-injected rotary screw compressor that is unrivaled on the professional market.
Why Choosing Atlas Copco G7 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Plug-and-play, one-person installation.
- A premium-efficiency motor lowers energy use and costs.
- A low-vibration screw element minimizes noise to allow installation close to the point of use.
- Easy to operate thanks to its Elektronikon® Base controller.
- Service indications and visual alerts help ensure optimal working order.
- Choose between a floor- and a tank-mounted model. Different receiver sizes are available.
- A refrigerant dryer can be fully integrated for dry, quality air without taking up extra space.
- Prevent condensation at low loads and improve reliability with the optional oil heater.
For G7 model, single phase 230V 50 Hz, and all models of 60 Hz assembled in China, please send us inquiry before booking, we need to reconfirm the availability and delivery leading time. Here is a quick link to Atlas G7 User Manual book. Check out further important Atlas G7 information below:
- G2-7 detailed tech specifications
- Atlas Copco G2-22 range of models