How to Choose Screw Air Compressor? Chengdu Pudding Mechatronic Co. Answered Well!

Choose Screw Air Compressors

May buyers often ask how to Choose Screw Air Compressors when planning to buy one from market. Business owners were confused about the choice of screw air compressor products at the early stage of factory construction, because during the factory construction process, they would surely receive samples from various manufacturers from many sales staff. The sales staff of screw air compressors advertise that they are good and energy-saving. Hearing what the boss said, it’s hard to choose. So how to choose the right screw air compressor? What principles do you need to follow? Here the website product editor from Chengdu Pudding Mechatronic Co. elaborates the key points.

How to Choose Screw Air Compressors?

1. See if your screw air compressor budget is sufficient. 

If you have enough money, it is recommended to choose first-line brands, Ingersoll Rand, Atlas, which are both face-saving and stable and durable. It is definitely right to buy them, but at the same time, you must understand that the subsequent maintenance costs are not cheap.

2. If the budget does not reach the cost of buying a first-line brand, it is recommended to choose a reputable screw air compressor brand on the market.

They can choose the appropriate screw air compressor equipment according to your company’s actual gas usage. Nowadays, there are too many brands of air compressors that have not been actually used. In fact, I don’t know how the machine is. I can only listen to the manufacturer’s salesperson to make a rough judgment on the introduction of the product. And choosing a reputable manufacturer can avoid these problems. Therefore, if you don’t want to spend money on first-line brands, you should choose a reliable manufacturer to provide the overall solution of the screw compressor.

3. The Energy Saving Standard and Maintenance Reliability

Most business owners are more concerned about the price of initial product purchases, but in fact, the purchase cost of air compressors only accounts for less than 20% of the overall life use cost of air compressors. The other 80% of the costs are actually electricity and equipment maintenance costs. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a reliable maintenance service manufacturer. It can formulate reasonable suggestions for your company based on the advancement of screw air compressor technology on the market. With the maturity of air compressor technology, the development of screw air compressor products The choice is not as important as before, but what kind of service you choose may be more important. Because the air compressor is an indispensable production equipment for enterprises, some factories use it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and the maintenance time of the general air compressor is 3000-4000 hours, so it is necessary to do a maintenance. Timeliness and quality of after-sales service are very important.

Conclusion – How to Select the Screw Air Compressors

How to choose screw air compressors? To sum up, choose first-line brands if you are not short of money. Consider the cost-effectiveness and let a reliable manufacturer help you choose. No matter what product you finally decide to buy, it is important to sign a service agreement. Choosing a manufacturer that provides one-stop screw air compressor services can save a lot of worry. Chengdu Pudding Mechatronic Co. CPMC is a fast growing China online DIRECT supplier offering all kinds of Air Compressors and spare parts, air tools, and wood working tools. If you are retailer or wholesaler wanting to import quality items from China, just feel free to contact CPMC and the whole team will be more than happy to build up mutual business cooperation. Learn more about Chengdu Pudding Air Compressors Dealer. Any questions, please feel free to email to sales@aircompressorstrade.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CPMC uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.